- My day to day life is not all that exciting. I don’t really think that blogging about my breakfast, lunch and dinner is all that entertaining. Now there are some blogs out there that I read every day that do just that. It’s not wrong, but I think my life is kind of regular most of the time. I eat a lot of Larabars and eggs. If I have a massive waffle with strawberries, bananas, whipped cream and nutella, I promise…I’ll show you.
- I spend way too much money on froyo. I preach to you guys a lot about spending and saving money, and although I only go once a week, it still adds up. I should stop. Although I do make a rule for myself, if I spend over a certain amount, I’m not allowed to go back for a week.
- I eat Pringles. MJW loves them and I always steel some when I put them on his plate.
- I also eat Nutella right out of the jar. Don’t tell me you don’t. I know that you do.
- Blogging about who to invite and picking our bridal party is therapeutic, unnecessary and completely stressful. I’m still on the fence.
- I don’t like oats in a jar. I tried, but it’s not working for me. Sorryyy.
- I want to blog about most details of the wedding but I will not talk about our budget. I will tell you how we are going to do everything we can to save money though.
- I love sugar. I crave something sweet after every meal and usually it’s ice cream. I probably have a bowl every night. I don’t blog about it, but it’s 100% ok.
Phew, that feels better.
- I’m slightly nervous as to what culinary school is going to do to my weight. We eat a four course meal every day. I have some ideas on how I’m going to deal with this (like not eat the whole thing) but I’m still a little nervous.
- A few bloggers wrote whole posts on this topic, but I’ll just say it – MJW and I are far from perfect. He rocks and our marriage is going rock, but he makes me slightly bonkers sometimes. We have our issues and just because I don’t blog about them, doesn’t mean they aren’t shaping our relationship and making us stronger.
- I love to lay in the sun. I use sunscreen, but let’s get real, this girl looks way better with a little color and sun-kissed locks. Although I’m going to work my butt off this summer, there will be some pool time.
- And the biggest one at all…I’m going to start eating meat again. More on that tomorrow.
He looks so deep in thought, doesn’t he? I’ve realized that Reddick likes to do this a lot when he has the house to himself. There isn’t much to look at outside that window other than the back of the Giant Supermarket, but I’m sure he finds something to keep himself entertained.
- Workout. I think the best workouts always come after a bad day.
- Relax in the sauna. We are so lucky to have a sauna in our building. I always feel so refreshed after I go in there.
- Go to the library. I love the peacefulness of the library. Everyone is quiet and concentrating on something. I could browse through the books for hours and hours.
- Take a bath. I feel like I never take as many baths as I should. They are so comforting and might even help me sleep better at night. I feel like the whole condo gets quieter as soon as I sink into the tub.
- Nap with Reddick. Dogs sleep a lot and sometimes you just have to crawl up next to them and doze off with them. The world will still be there when I wake up. It’s ok to take a little break.
Pick a place. And by place I mean place in the world, church, venue, etc. (I guess this is multiple steps.) We live in the DC area. All of our family is in the Adirondacks. We had some awesome times in Orlando. And I’m sure that the Caribbean is a beautiful place to get married, but so is Paris, and Africa (MJW’s idea). We all know that it makes the most sense to get married up north, but who knows where we will choose…
Selecting the wedding party. For me, this seems like the most stressful part. It kind of makes my stomach hurt thinking about it. I have amazing people in my life and it’s going to be hard to narrow it down. But my wedding mantra has been whatever we decide will be perfect. I’ll just keep saying that to myself over and over again.