I haven’t exactly posted much about what is going on in my head as far as the blog’s future goes, but I thought of a creative way to reveal these ideas to you. My life is changing and I want the blog to reflect the amount of excitement that’s going on in my life. I don’t have too much going on in my regular life right now (until things get crazy) so that’s why you’re seeing these kind of posts. There are some things I share with you and some things I don’t on the blog. I hope this posts helps us get to know each other a little better and keep your attention until school starts.
I’m just going to jump right in and reveal my little confessions to you:
- My day to day life is not all that exciting. I don’t really think that blogging about my breakfast, lunch and dinner is all that entertaining. Now there are some blogs out there that I read every day that do just that. It’s not wrong, but I think my life is kind of regular most of the time. I eat a lot of Larabars and eggs. If I have a massive waffle with strawberries, bananas, whipped cream and nutella, I promise…I’ll show you.
- I spend way too much money on froyo. I preach to you guys a lot about spending and saving money, and although I only go once a week, it still adds up. I should stop. Although I do make a rule for myself, if I spend over a certain amount, I’m not allowed to go back for a week.
- I eat Pringles. MJW loves them and I always steel some when I put them on his plate.
- I also eat Nutella right out of the jar. Don’t tell me you don’t. I know that you do.
- Blogging about who to invite and picking our bridal party is therapeutic, unnecessary and completely stressful. I’m still on the fence.
- I don’t like oats in a jar. I tried, but it’s not working for me. Sorryyy.
- I want to blog about most details of the wedding but I will not talk about our budget. I will tell you how we are going to do everything we can to save money though.
- I love sugar. I crave something sweet after every meal and usually it’s ice cream. I probably have a bowl every night. I don’t blog about it, but it’s 100% ok.
Phew, that feels better.
- I’m slightly nervous as to what culinary school is going to do to my weight. We eat a four course meal every day. I have some ideas on how I’m going to deal with this (like not eat the whole thing) but I’m still a little nervous.
- A few bloggers wrote whole posts on this topic, but I’ll just say it – MJW and I are far from perfect. He rocks and our marriage is going rock, but he makes me slightly bonkers sometimes. We have our issues and just because I don’t blog about them, doesn’t mean they aren’t shaping our relationship and making us stronger.
- I love to lay in the sun. I use sunscreen, but let’s get real, this girl looks way better with a little color and sun-kissed locks. Although I’m going to work my butt off this summer, there will be some pool time.
- And the biggest one at all…I’m going to start eating meat again. More on that tomorrow.